Pregnancy Ticker

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

At Last!

Well it has taken some time, but I am finally posting something on our blog! Since many of you are far away, I thought this would be a great way to keep everyone updated on our lives in Charlotte. Robby has been growing and changing so much, and now I can share his milestones with you all. I hope you enjoy our blog!

3 comments:

TJ's Mom said...

Hooray! We're glad you have a blog. Hope to see you soon!

Christa said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! I love how you have told your story through the pictures on the side.
Hope to catch up with you soon!
Christa

Susie and Brian said...

Thanks for starting this- the girls, especially Clare, ask all the time when they will get to see you guys and ask about where NC really is. This way we can stay caught up and learn some US geography, too. Much love from our family to yours-
Susie