That is right, I am 37 weeks! This pregnancy has gone by fairly quickly, except for the past couple of weeks. I am so excited to meet our sweet little Hannah and hold her in my arms. This Wednesday I have an OB appointment. Let's hope I have made progress and that she will be arriving soon! It sure is hard to be patient when all you want to do is hold your little one (not to mention having my body back:).
As much as I hoped September would bring cooler weather, it doesn't look like that will be the case. The forecast for the next week and a half are in the 90's! This pregnant mama needs some relief one way or another (preferably giving birth!). Well, I hope my next post will be to say Hannah has arrived and share some photos of her:)
Monday, September 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment