That is right, Robby is sick again! The poor little guy has croup this time. It started on Sunday evening with a bad cough. Then Monday the fevers and vomiting began (i.e. Lots of laundry to be done and disinfecting). Robby didn't want to play and wanted me to hold him all day long, which is NOT normal for him. By Tuesday I knew he needed to go to the doctor to find out what he had. Robby has been such a trooper! Yesterday was a good day for him (only low grade fevers), which made me think he was getting over the sickness. He was playing again and wanting to eat. But he woke up from his morning nap today with a 102.8 temperature! The lowest his temperature has been this afternoon and evening is 101.7 (that is with Tylenol and Motrin!). As much as I was hoping he would be better by now, I think we may be making another trip to the doctor:( Besides hating to see my son so miserable, I have been confined to the house the whole week! Thankfully, I have a very sweet and loving husband who let me get away this evening to workout at the gym.
Below are some pictures of Robby's good day (yesterday).
This is what happens when Mommy is cleaning vomit off the rug and forgets to shut the bathroom door!
No comments:
Post a Comment