Once we were home we opened our gifts and ate dessert. Robby had no problem eating his special cookie...he most likely thought he better eat it before I decided to take some of it away! Unfortunately, he seems to have a sweet tooth like his mommy and great grandma Harriet.
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Valentine's Day
This year was a day to celebrate our family. We are eternally thankful that God brought Bobby and I into each others lives as well as giving our beautiful son to us. Since we were all recovering from the flu, it was going to be a day of relaxing. In the morning we took the opportunity to get a few odds and ends taken care of. For dinner we 'attempted' to have a nice family dinner together at Brixx's Pizza, which in hind sight I am not sure was the best idea since our stomachs were still a little queasy. Robby was in no mood to sit in a high chair and eat peacefully. Bobby and I ended up taking turns eating while the other took Robby outside (which I am sure the other patrons were thankful for:).
Once we were home we opened our gifts and ate dessert. Robby had no problem eating his special cookie...he most likely thought he better eat it before I decided to take some of it away! Unfortunately, he seems to have a sweet tooth like his mommy and great grandma Harriet.




Once we were home we opened our gifts and ate dessert. Robby had no problem eating his special cookie...he most likely thought he better eat it before I decided to take some of it away! Unfortunately, he seems to have a sweet tooth like his mommy and great grandma Harriet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment