Pregnancy Ticker

Monday, July 13, 2009

Father's Day 2009

Well, I am again behind on posting, BUT at least I only have one month to catch up on! Father's Day was low key, which was nice for a change. We all went to church and then headed over to Bob and Cindy's for a wonderful dinner. It was nice to spend time with family and relax.
I am very blessed to have such a wonderful husband who is an incredible daddy. Bobby thank you for loving Robby and showing him what it means to be a man of God. Even now I see him imitate the things you do, and I cannot think of a better man for him to be like when he grows up. God exceeded my expectations when He brought you into our lives. I love you always and forever!

Here are some pics from this day..enjoy!


I love these guys!


The collage poster of Robby and Daddy.




The Bonner men.


Daddy helping Robby use his putter (Thanks Nona and Poppy!).

No comments: