Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Too cute...I had to share!
I know I have a TON of catching up to do, but I wanted to share something adorable Robby did today. His vocabulary has been growing leaps and bounds over the past couple of months, and I just love the way he says certain words. Since he was about 10 months old we have been using baby sign with him. He now says, and still signs, words like 'more,' 'all done,' and 'please.' Bob and I have tried to get him to say 'thank you' for some time now, but he just wouldn't say it. Recently, he has been confusing blowing kisses with the sign for 'thank you.' So when we ask him to say 'thank you,' he would say 'mmmm whaaa!' Well, just a few minutes ago I gave him something and he said 'mmmm whaaa.' I asked him if he could say thank you and he finally did! Robby said 'tank to.' I know he eventually needs to learn the correct way of saying words, but for now I will enjoy what I call Robbyish.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is too sweet! I actually get alittle sad when Alex stops saying certain words incorrectly:).
Post a Comment