Pregnancy Ticker

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Summer Recap

Since this is terribly late in posting, I am going to recap the rest of the summer and move on! In July, Bobby and I celebrated 3 wonderful years together. Nonna and Poppy took care of Robby for fourth of July weekend while we had a stay-cation:) We did a few things around Charlotte and then visit a state park for some hiking. In the midst of Bobby traveling for business, we did get a little vacation in.

Later in the month we headed to Pensacola, Fl to return Molly to my dad and to visit with my sister Danielle and my bro in-law Chris. My dad, his wife Dinah, and her grandson Jonathan were there as well. The trip down there was a little crazy with Robby and Molly, but we made it! Though we enjoyed Molly, we realized she is just too much for our family. We are 'little dog' people...go figure!

At the end of the month, Bobby, Robby, and I joined the Bonners along with David's girlfriend Anna, at Hilton Head. This year Robby loved the beach and cried every time we left to go back to the house. It was nice to have a relaxing couple of days AND to be at the beach!

August seemed to pass by fairly quickly. I can scarcely remember what we did. Robby and I spent time at the YMCA pool (he loved the wade pool!). We were all sad to see it close for the season:( Since I can't think of anything else that happen specifically, I hope you enjoy the pictures from our summer!

Celebrating our anniversary!




Music on the Green at Blakeney




Playing with the sprinkler






Hilton Head Beach








At the library


Pensacola, Fl.














No comments: