Pregnancy Ticker

Friday, April 30, 2010

I like big BUMS!

That seems to be the case with Robby these days. In the last couple of weeks Robby has smacked two women, who are well endowed, on the bum! First of all, let me tell you how mortifying it is to have your two year old son slap random women's behinds...what must they be thinking??!! After apologizing profusely, talking to Robby and having him apologize as well, I did my best to make a quick exit! Where does this kid get these ideas?? Bobby and I certainly don't go around smacking each other's bums, or anyone else's for that matter. So we are working really hard on keeping our hands on our own body and using gentle touches. Let's hope he grows out of this stage VERY quickly:)

2 comments:

Jennifer B. said...

I'm glad you blogged about this because it's funny! I loved hearing about it the other night when you were telling us. :-)

The Budd's said...

This is soooo funny! I love my nephew - he definitely keeps you two on your toes!